Automatically Transfers And Retrieves Data Files and Library Objects.
New! Release 5.1
AS/400, S/3X, S/370 (MVS, XA, ESA)
- Easy-to-Use. One command each way.
- User specified procedure runs after transfer.
- Upload/Download program source.
- Transfers data files and source files.
- Transfers library objects.
- Retrieves data files from remote system.
- Sends to/from S/370 file types:
- Does not need S/36 ICF Base Communications. Saves $900 to $1400.
- Lightning fast. Easy to install.
- TCP/IP option between
- Secure Socket Layer option
- Automatic error correction (CRC)
FileXfer will transfer a file from one supported system to another.
It will also retrieve a data file from the remote system and place
it on the local system. File record lengths from 4 to 4088 characters
are supported. If a file does not exist on the remote system,
it will be created. If a file exists on the remote system, transmitted
records replace the records in the existing file. The update becomes
permanent only after transfer is completed. Generic member names
or ALL/*ALL are supported.
Library objects can be transferred between similar platforms.
Generic names and object types can be specified. OS/400 Previous
Release feature is supported. Transmitted objects will replace
those on the remote system. A procedure can be started automatically
after the transfer completes.
FREE 30-Day Trial!
See for yourself. To order your free trial:
complete the on-line form
between 8 am and 5 pm Eastern Time.
Do it today.
64 East Main St. ■ Lexington, Ohio 44904 U.S.A